Dr. Lily Wong-kisiel is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Wong-kisiel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wong-kisiel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wong-kisiel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 2004
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Response to immunotherapy in a 20-month-old boy with anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis.
- Early onset epilepsy is associated with increased mortality: a population-based study.
- Novel de novo SCN2A mutation in a child with migrating focal seizures of infancy.
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome in an infant.
- Electroencephalogram of age-dependent epileptic encephalopathies in infancy and early childhood.
- Case of a two-year-old boy with recurrent seizures, abnormal movements, and central hypoventilation.
- Predictors of Length of Stay in Children Admitted for Presurgical Evaluation for Epilepsy Surgery.
- Seizure Freedom in Children With Pathology-Confirmed Focal Cortical Dysplasia.
- Too Old for a Diaper! A Child With Diaper Changing-Induced Seizures.
- Usefulness of repeat review of head magnetic resonance images during presurgical epilepsy conferences.
- Anteroinferior Temporal Encephalocele: A Surgically Treatable Cause of Pharmacoresistant Epilepsy.
- Eeg Monitoring
- Vascular Disease
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Clinic
- Fellow - Clinical Neurophysiology/EEG, Devision of Epilepsy, Department of Neurology: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Pediatric Epilepsy, Division of Child Neurology, Department of Neurology: Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Dr. Lily C Wong-kisiel M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Lily C Wong-kisiel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Salman Kirmani MBBS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Erin E Knoebel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christopher E Colby M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Rona Starr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. William J Barbaresi M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905