Mr. Malek S. Karassi M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism817 Princeton Ave Sw 308 Birmingham AL, 35211
Dr. Malek Karassi practices Endocrinology in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Karassi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Karassi examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Internal Medicine
Mr. Malek S. Karassi M.D.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35211Get Direction
Alabaster, AL 35007Get Direction
Mr. Malek S. Karassi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karassi
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- A Trulia Entrepreneur and His Solution to End Type 2 Diabetes
Sami Inkinen is a hugely successful entrepreneur who cooperated in the founding and development of Trulia, a real estate empire which was sold in 2014 to Zillow for the staggering amount of $3.5 billion. Using part of his fortune, Inkinen went on to build Virtra, a health care startup whose sole...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Jorge A. Pino M.D.2022 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Peter A. Lodewick M.D.1425 11th st s Birmingham Alabama 35205
- Dr. Farah Yasmeen Ghori-javed M.D46 Medical Park Dr E Birmingham AL 35235
- Dr. Michael Joseph Rowland M.D.513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Chadband M.D.513 Brookwood Blvd Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Maria Prelipcean M.D.833 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205