Dr. Zhanyong Bing is a pathologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bing is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bing can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bing may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals
Mr. Zhanyong Bing MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58102Get Direction
Mr. Zhanyong Bing MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Scott Earle Bourne M.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Zubair W Baloch MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Zissimos Mourelatos MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Douglas Brian Flieder M.D.333 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Jui-han Huang MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Mrs. Chitra Lekha Gupta MD900 Business Center Drive Horsham PA 19044