Dr. Zhanyong Bing is a pathologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bing is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bing can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bing may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals
Mr. Zhanyong Bing MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58102Get Direction
Mr. Zhanyong Bing MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Juan P. Palazzo M.D.1020 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Scott Earle Bourne M.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Bruce Sachais MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104