Dr. Jeffrey Gelfand is a neurologist at the UCSF Multiple Sclerosis Center where he cares for patients with a wide range of inflammatory neurological disorders, including multiple sclerosis (MS), neurosarcoidosis, ...
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Cell-surface central nervous system autoantibodies: clinical relevance and emerging paradigms.
- Episodic bradycardia as neurocardiac prodrome to voltage-gated potassium channel complex/leucine-rich, glioma inactivated 1 antibody encephalitis.
- Therapeutic management of severe relapses in multiple sclerosis.
- Diagnosing Balamuthia mandrillaris Encephalitis With Metagenomic Deep Sequencing.
- One Brain, Two Specialties, Converging Mechanisms: Neuronal Autoantibodies as a Rare Cause of Postpartum Psychosis.
- The severe side of the IgG4-related hypertrophic pachymeningitis disease spectrum.
- Remote Physical Activity Monitoring in Neurological Disease: A Systematic Review.
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis After a Clinically Isolated Syndrome: From Magnetic Resonance Imaging to Oligoclonal Bands to Activated T Cells.
- Clinical and imaging correlation in patients with pathologically confirmed tumefactive demyelinating lesions.
- Demystifying Neurosarcoidosis and Informing Prognosis.
- Ucsf Department Of Neurology
- University California 2010
- University California 2011
- UCSF Medical Center, Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology 2011
Dr. Jeffrey Marc Gelfand M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Marc Gelfand M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Raises Awareness One Joke at a Time
No matter the boundaries that some may face, there are several people who manage to push past them, and serve as an inspiration by going above and beyond. One of these people is 27-year-old Steve Way.Steve Way currently works as a substitute teacher by day, and a stand-up comedian at night. However,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Is Lumosity?
Introduction Lumosity is basically an online brain-training program, which consists of games to help in the improvement of flexibility, memory, attention span, the speed of processing information, quick problem-solving, and decision-making techniques. Lumos Labs was founded in the year 2005 by David...
- Wandering and Dementia
What is wandering?Wandering is an act of aimless movement mostly done by people who are suffering from some neurological problems such as dementia and autism, among others. These conditions affect most of the elderly and young children. Therefore, parents of young children who have autism or sons...
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- See How This Police Department Is Trained to Interact with Alzheimer's Patients
In Little Rock, Arkansas, a police department has added a little more training when handling Alzheimer's patients. In the communities that surround this police department, there are up to 60,000 cases of Alzheimer's disease that have been reported. Because of this training, the Little Rock Police...
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.715 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Aimee Wen yi Kao M.D., PH.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143