Dr. Timothy Strand is an optometrist practicing in Juneau, AK. Dr. Strand specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Strand performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Timothy H Strand O.D.'s Practice location
Juneau, AK 99801Get Direction
Dr. Timothy H Strand O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Jaelyn Mccomas O.D.9309 Glacier Hwy Juneau AK 99801
- Dr. Elizabeth Mary Hunt OD9309 Glacier Hwy Juneau AK 99801
- Dr. Shannon Belinda Farr OD3245 Hospital Drive Juneau AK 99801
- Dr. Michael J Bennett O.D9309 Glacier Hwy Juneau AK 99801
- Dr. Jill Geering Matheson O.D.800 Glacier Ave Juneau AK 99801
- Dr. Forrest Bates Messerschmidt O.D.8800 Glacier Hwy Juneau AK 99801