Dr. Jayson Claud Haws D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice862 S Main St Suite 2 Brigham City UT, 84302
Dr. Jayson Haws is a Dentist practicing in Brigham City, UT. Dr. Haws specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jayson Claud Haws D.D.S.'s Practice location
Brigham City, UT 84302Get Direction
Dr. Jayson Claud Haws D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haws
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Jeffrey James Torghele DMD1245 Capitol St #112n Ogden UT 84401
- Chad L Wagstaff DDS116 W Bartlett Ave Bartlett IL 60103
- Dr. Jason O May D.D.S.540 W Golf Course Rd Providence UT 84332
- Dr. Jared Russell White D.D.S.431 W 600 N Tremonton UT 84337
- Dr. Benjamin Hyde Hale D.M.D.2199 Clifton Way Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Nathan J Mcarthur D.M.D.980 Medical Dr Brigham City UT 84302