Dr. Lillian Lanka is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Lanka specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lanka can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lanka can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of California 1966
Dr. Lillian Darlene Lanka MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94595Get Direction
Dr. Lillian Darlene Lanka MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- What are the Symptoms of Genital Warts?
Genital warts are small and large growths that are bumpy and appear on the skin of genital areas. They are sexually transmitted and are caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). The warts can spread from genital areas to other parts of the body and vice-versa. Some genital warts are too small to be...
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Frank Brown, III. M.D.9925 International Blvd. Oakland California 94603
- Maynard B. Rotermund210 Dover Drive Walnut Creek California 94598
- Dr. Emil Eyvazzadeh MD5401 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Nancy N Pham-thomas MD4050 Dublin Blvd Dublin CA 94568
- Dr. Olivia Butt M.D.501 S Shore Ctr W Alameda CA 94501