Marie Schaffnit is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Brandon, FL. Marie is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Schaffnit can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Schaffnit will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Marie Swaney Schaffnit MPT's Practice location
Brandon, FL 33510Get Direction
Mrs. Marie Swaney Schaffnit MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- The Truth About Treatment Options for Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease develops as a result of inflammation in the ileum. Strong evidence supports that there is a virus responsible for this inflammation.Although inflammation is generally localized in the ileum, it can affect the entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This inflammation causes agitation of...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Navigating Through Clinical and Research Ethics
When speaking of ethics in the medical field, it’s never so simple as the ethics that one learns at home or in other social settings. Ethics in this context have much more to do with a code of conduct, as well as a fair amount of patient advocacy. Depending on the arena of medicine and the...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Repetitive and Self-Injurious Behaviors
Autism disordersPatients who are diagnosed with autism have certain challenges, such as having difficulty in learning language, as well as communication, and an incapability of understanding body language and expressions. They are uncomfortable in new social surroundings and with social behavior, in...
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Health Benefits
Introduction Most people must have heard about castor oil and its amazing benefits, but only a few may have heard about the black castor oil. So, what is the difference between castor oil and black castor oil? For better understanding, first, we need to know what castor oil is. Castor OilCastor oil...
- Dr. Catherine Rose Flores PT, DPT1815 W 213th St Torrance CA 90501
- Eileen W Summers Other6508 Gunn Hwy Tampa FL 33625
- Ms. Marie Custodero P.T.4402 W Wallace Ave Tampa FL 33611
- Mrs. Christine Ann Bonnell PT31 Stafford Ave Stafford VA 22554
- Cassie Mckee18860 N DALE MABRY HWY LUTZ FL 33548
- Ms. Judith Russ Habasevich PT16546 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618