Beth James is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Peters, MO. Beth James specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Beth James can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Beth James will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Beth C James MPT, CHT's Practice location
Saint Peters, MO 63376Get Direction
Beth C James MPT, CHT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Christine Elizabeth Markus MPT, COMT, DMT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Mrs. Benedicte H Hanquet PT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Lisa Jo Springer PT6744 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Mary Openlander P.T.338 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Julie R Zaber PT555 North New Ballas Road Saint Louis MO 63141
- Ms. Patricia Tracy P.T.1043 Wolfrum Rd Saint Charles MO 63304