Dr. Joseph Nguyen is a pathologist practicing in West Covina, CA. Dr. Nguyen is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Nguyen can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Nguyen may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Touro Univ Coll Of Osteo Med- Vallejo Ca 2001
Medical & Pharmaceutical University 1972
- San Joaquin Gen Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Joseph Hung Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
West Covina, CA 91790Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Hung Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Ms. Norvelle A. Harris MD222 North Sunset Avenue West Covina California 91790
- Dr. Shehla Arain M.D.1125 East Maertzweiler Drive Placentia California 92870
- Dr. Adrian J Correa MD1500 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Dylan Minh Bach M.D.101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Jian-hua Qiao M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015
- Dr. Sue Ellen Martin MD1441 Eastlake Ave Los Angeles CA 90089