Dr. Laura Hart is a urologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Hart specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Urology
Dr. Laura Jeannine Hart MD's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. Laura Jeannine Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- William R Clark Other1200 Airport Heights Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Andre' S Godet M.D.3841 Piper St Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Aaron Paul Brown M.D.3841 Piper St Anchorage AK 99508
- Mrs. Carol Mitchell springer MD4115 Lake Otis Parkway Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Lawrence R Strawbridge M.D.1200 Airport Heights Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Phillip Bryce Storm M.D.1603 Morgan St Keokuk IA 52632