Dr. Chhaya Shrikant Chaudhary M.D.
Pediatrician408 W Ridge Pike Conshohocken PA, 19428
Dr. Chhaya Chaudhary is a pediatrician practicing in Conshohocken, PA. Dr. Chaudhary is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chaudhary diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chaudhary can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
R.N.T. Med Coll, Univ of Rajasthan, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India 1981
Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, University of Rajasthan 1981
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital 1981
R.N.T. MEDICAL COLLEGE
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Strep Throat
- Christiana Care Hlth Servs Inc, Pediatrics
- Christiana Care Health Servs Inc
- PCOM/Christiana Care Health System Program
Dr. Chhaya Shrikant Chaudhary M.D.'s Practice location
Conshohocken, PA 19428Get Direction
Dr. Chhaya Shrikant Chaudhary M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chaudhary
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1201 County Line Road Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 19010
- Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD504 White Horse Pike West Collingswood New Jersey 8107