Dr. Reza Eshraghi is a pathologist practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Eshraghi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Eshraghi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Eshraghi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Reza Eshraghi's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Reza Eshraghi's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Rafael Z. Campanini M.D.1044 North Francisco Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Shahnaz Saeed MD333 Madison St Joliet IL 60435
- Dr. Janis Atkinson M.D.355 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60202
- Dr. Stefan E Pambuccian MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Tiffany Yin wong Chang M.D.25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Stephanie Harris Applebaum M.D.12935 Gregory St Blue Island IL 60406