Dr. Henry M. Neilley M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine10 Century Hill Dr Latham NY, 12110
Dr. Henry Neilley is an adolescent specialist practicing in Latham, NY. Dr. Neilley works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Neilley treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics; Boston Floating Hosp, Pediatrics
- Tufts New Eng Med Ctr
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Henry M. Neilley M.D.'s Practice location
Latham, NY 12110Get Direction
Dr. Henry M. Neilley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neilley
- Treatments for Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids?Hemorrhoids are caused when the veins in the rectum, just above the anus, get blocked due to external pressure. This causes obstructions in the blood flow and also leads to swelling of the veins. Hemorrhoids are classified as internal hemorrhoids which are within the anal canal...
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Post-nasal Drip
What is post-nasal drip?The glands in the linings of the nose, airways, and throat continuously produce mucus every day. These glands are also present in the linings of the stomach and intestinal tract. Mucus is nothing but a thick, wet substance that moistens these areas. This mucus also helps...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- New Crohn's and Colitis Treatment May Combine Antifungals and Probiotics
A recent review, published in the Digestive and Liver Disease journal, proposes that new types of IBD treatment can come from combining antifungals with probiotics. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are believed to offer health-related benefits when consumed and bacteria can contain probiotic...
- Are There Health Benefits of Cilantro?
What is cilantro and where does it come from?Cilantro is a plant that blooms and is replanted yearly. Thus, it is considered an annual herb. Its scientific name is Coriandrum sativum and is also known as "coriander" or "Chinese parsley". Every part of the plant is edible, but its dried seeds and...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Natalya S Davis MD55 Fogg Rd South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Holly Swanson MD1220 New Scotland Rd Slingerlands NY 12159
- Dr. Kari Bovenzi M.D.638 Western Ave Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Kevin C Albert M.D.333 Hoosick St Troy NY 12180
- David E Sherwood Other10 Century Hill Dr Latham NY 12110
- Richard Orsi Other4164 Route 2 Cropseyville NY 12052