Dr. Jwa-il Seo is a pediatrician practicing in Lorain, OH. Dr. Seo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Seo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Seo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1965
Seoul National University, College of Medicine,Seoul, Korea, South Medicine
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1965
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics; Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Jwa-il James Seo M.D.'s Practice location
Lorain, OH 44053Get Direction
Dr. Jwa-il James Seo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Ms. Catherine D Arora MD2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Charlre' Evanthoni Slaughter-atiemo M.D.E. Erie Ave. & N. Front St. Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Richard So MD20800 Westgate Mall Cleveland OH 44126
- Dr. Elena Pal-wal MD29000 Center Ridge Rd Westlake OH 44145
- Dr. Jennifer M Carandang MD2535 Hale St Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Samuel Getachew M.D.2152 Reid Ave Lorain OH 44052