Dr. Charlene Carroll is an audiologist practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Carroll evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Carroll takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Charlene Kelly Carroll AU.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, VA 22202Get Direction
BROOKLINE, MA 02445Get Direction
Charlene Kelly Carroll AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cupping Therapy and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia affects millions of people around the world, and the health condition is poorly understood by many. There is no best way to treat fibromyalgia pain, sleep problem and fatigue. However, most experts recommended different approaches such as physical therapy, medication and lifestyle...
- Rosehip Oil: Characteristics, Constituents, Benefits and Uses
Introduction to Rosehip OilWhat is it that is keeping the skin of all the famous personalities so smooth and blemish free? What is it that they all have in common? It has been said that they all use rosehip oil to maintain a smooth and acne or blemish free skin. Due to its amazing healing...
- AIDS: Frequently Asked Questions
OverviewMost people have questions and want answers about what is HIV and AIDS. So let’s take a look at some common questions and answers to HIV and AIDS.Where does HIV come from?Scientists first became aware of the HIV virus since the early 1980s. The origin of the disease is still unknown. There...
- Living With Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects several people worldwide,...
- Is Jaundice Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Jaundice is a condition that’s characterized by the yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Jaundice itself isn’t a disease but it is an indication of possible underlying diseases. It develops when there’s excessive bilirubin in the body. The following medical conditions are...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Beth Lynn Connors AUD5504 Backlick Rd Springfield VA 22151
- Christine R Ortiz AUD6420 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Courtney Oliveto SC.D.50 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20422
- Dr. Abby Holauchock AU.D.5232 Dawes Ave Alexandria VA 22311
- Dr. Abigail Kristina Poyser AU.D.6231 Leesburg Pike Falls Church VA 22044
- Jaclyn Schurman AU.D.8901 WISCONSIN AVE BETHESDA MD 20889