Dr. Sarah Carlson is a Dentist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Carlson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Smoke-Free Beginnings.
- Smoke-free beginnings: changing practice behaviors to improve the delivery of smoking cessation to prenatal patients in Oklahoma.
- Provision of a soy-based intravenous lipid emulsion at 1 g/kg/d does not prevent cholestasis in neonates.
- Sunitinib reduces recurrent pelvic adhesions in a rabbit model.
- A.S.P.E.N. clinical guidelines: nutrition support of neonatal patients at risk for metabolic bone disease.
- Role of parenteral lipid emulsions in the preterm infant.
- Evaluation of anastomotic strength and drug safety after short-term sunitinib administration in rabbits.
- Treatment of parenteral nutrition-associated liver disease: the role of lipid emulsions.
- Neonatal intestinal physiology and failure.
- The natural history of cirrhosis from parenteral nutrition-associated liver disease after resolution of cholestasis with parenteral fish oil therapy.
- Elevated Alkaline Phosphatase in Infants With Parenteral Nutrition-Associated Liver Disease Reflects Bone Rather Than Liver Disease.
- Challenging the 48-Hour Rule-Out for Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Pediatric Intestinal Failure Population: A Retrospective Pilot Study.
Dr. Sarah Jane frailey Carlson DDS's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Jane frailey Carlson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Neal Nealis DDS737 North Michigan Avenue Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Michael C Griffin D.M.D.3710 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Rosemarie Buen DMD1128 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Peter Monaghan DDS1800 Sherman Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657