Marie Janisse is a physical therapist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Marie Janisse specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Marie Janisse can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Marie Janisse will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Marie Janisse P.T.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Get Direction
Marie Janisse P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Ryan L Yamada P.T.5152 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Mrs. Cathy Neushul PTUniversity Of California Santa Barbara Santa Barbara CA 93106
- Samantha Macdonald DPT5152 HOLLISTER AVE SANTA BARBARA CA 93111
- Roberta Brehm D.P.T.1470 E VALLEY RD SANTA BARBARA CA 93108
- Miss Yvonne Castillo DPT5152 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111
- Robert Lyles PT, DPT5152 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara CA 93111