Dr. Jessie Lee is an optometrist practicing in El Sobrante, CA. Dr. Lee specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lee performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jessie K Lee O.D.'s Practice location
El Sobrante, CA 94803Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94621Get Direction
Dr. Jessie K Lee O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Corwin W Li O.D.2174 Shattuck Ave Berkeley CA 94704
- Mr. Adam L Hickenbotham OD420 Estudillo Ave San Leandro CA 94577
- Dr. Alishia Chan O.D.2225 Port Chicago Hwy Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Helen Zhou O.D.500 Jones Pl Walnut Creek CA 94597
- Dr. Vutha Keo O.D.2801 Ygnacio Valley Rd Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Jeff Azus OD1635 Divisadero St. San Francisco CA 94127