Dr. Allan H Rappaport M.D., J.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology39 Main St Belvedere Tiburon CA, 94920
Dr. Allan Rappaport practices Radiation Oncology in Belvedere Tiburon, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Rappaport specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1972
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Allan H Rappaport M.D., J.D.'s Practice location
Belvedere Tiburon, CA 94920Get Direction
Dr. Allan H Rappaport M.D., J.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rappaport
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which turned about to be stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Barbara L. Fowble M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Tania Betty Kaprealian MD200 Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Jean L. Nakamura M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Naomi R. Schechter M.D.1600 Divisadero Ave Rm H1031 San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Sue Sun Yom M.D., PH.D.1600 Divisadero Street San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Mark Carlton Rounsaville MD2333 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94115