Dr. Seth Silverman is a psychologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Silverman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Silverman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Silverman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Forensic Psychiatry; Baylor Coll Of Med, Psychiatry
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Seth W Silverman MD's Practice location
Dr. Seth W Silverman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Mrs. Patricia R. Martinez MS, RN, FNP14340 Torrey Chase Blvd. Houston Texas 77014
- Dr. Pauline Amos Clansy EDD8303 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Barbara P. Uzzell PHD3511 Chatwood Dr Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Nancy Johnson Warren PHD26A Bee Street Charleston South Carolina 29425
- Dr. Sandra L. Hotz PH.D.1315 St Joseph Pkwy Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004