Dr. Ann Letourneau, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. Her specialties include plastic and reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery and she currently treats patients in Port jefferson ...
Education and Training
Mc Gill Univ- Fac Of Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1985
McGill University Faculty of Medicine 1985
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Plastic Surgery
- Albany Med Center Hospital
- University at Albany
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center
- University Hospital - SUNY at Stony Brook Program
Dr. Ann Lucy Letourneau MD's Practice location
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ann Lucy Letourneau MD | Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ann Lucy Letourneau MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Letourneau
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- Mr. James Murphy Sheridan M.D.895 West Jericho Tpke. Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Tito L Vasquez M.D.2600 Post Road Southport Connecticut 06890
- Dr. Nabil K. Kiridly M.D.267 E MAIN ST SMITHTOWN NY 11787
- Dr. Alfred Sofer M.D33 MILLER ST FAIRFIELD CT 06824
- Dr. Dilip Madnani MD327 E Main St Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Tara Lynn Huston MDHsc T19 060 Stony Brook NY 11794