Dr. Tyrone Kyle is an internist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Kyle specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kyle provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Tyrone A. Kyle D.O.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
Tyrone A. Kyle D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Eat When You're Sick
When you are diagnosed with a chronic illness, or a temporary illness, you should eat properly and maintain a healthy diet. Difficulty in swallowing, nausea, bloating, lack of appetite, and many more symptoms add to the difficulties when you are sick. Eating the right type of food is very important,...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Dr. Melissa Hess Hummel MD1 Wellness Blvd Irmo South Carolina 29063
- Dr. Zubair Hsi-mai Chao MD1801 Sunset Drive Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Lee Smith Carson M.D.220 Graces Way Columbia SC 29229
- Dr. Amjad Abdulrahman MD7430 College St Irmo SC 29063
- Dr. Stephen Rogers Izard MD2406 Decker Blvd Columbia SC 29206
- Dr. Tanya G Seawright MD103 Saluda Ridge Ct West Columbia SC 29169