Dr. Hugh Wilson is an internist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Wilson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wilson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Hugh Mccoll Wilson MD's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29401Get Direction
Dr. Hugh Mccoll Wilson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle M.D.897 Von Kolnitz Rd Mt Pleasant South Carolina 29464
- Dr. David Seignious M.D.3312 Maybank Hwy Johns Island SC 29455
- Dr. Monica D Lominchar MD2079 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Edward I Galaid M.D.597 S Enota Dr Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. George E Minson M.D.2845 Tricom St Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Thomas Archibald Feely MD180 Wingo Way Mount Pleasant SC 29464