Dr. Mehdi Sattarian practices Emergency Medicine in Hyattsville, MD. Dr. Sattarian assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Sattarian examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Iran University Of Med Science Tehran Iran MD
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- George Washington University Medical Center 2007
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2002
Dr. Mehdi Sattarian MD's Practice location
Hyattsville, MD 20785Get Direction
Dr. Mehdi Sattarian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sattarian
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. William T Durkin M.D.3101 N. Hampton Dr. Alexandria VA 22302
- Moustafa Shamma3799 Mary Alice Place Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Mark P. Davis M.D.5501 Backlick Road Springfield Virginia 22151
- Dr. Jameel T. Abualenain MD2150 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Kamalinee Deshpande6001 Lux Lane Rockville Maryland 20852
- Hamid Shokoohi2150 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20037