Dr. Deaina M. Berry MD
Pediatrician9202 Elam Rd Southeast Dallas Hea Dallas TX, 75217
Dr. Deaina Berry is a pediatrician practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Berry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Berry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Berry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Deaina M. Berry MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75217Get Direction
Dr. Deaina M. Berry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berry
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Pkway Rowlett Tx 75088
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas 75204