Dr. Brendon Hart is a general practitioner practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Hart does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Hart provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Northwest Minorities University College of Medicine 2015
Dr. Brendon Hart D.O's Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
Dr. Brendon Hart D.O's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Lymph Nodes, Where Are They, and What Do They Do?
What Are Lymph Nodes?The different systems in the body play a role in keeping the body to work and function properly. The lymphatic system is as important as other systems. It is a complex network of valves, thin vessels, nodes, ducts, and organs. The lymphatic system helps protect and preserve the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Head Lice?
Among parasites which affect human beings include the lice. They are small and can be spread through coming into contact with infected person or using his/her belongs. The most affected are children. Types There are three main types of lice. Though they are from similar families, they are all of...
- Is it Strep Throat?
Strep throat is a bacterial infection caused by streptococcal bacteria of Group A. it is a non-invasive infection, meaning it’s not very severe, but should not be ignored because it may lead to further complications. Strep throat is easily recognized from its symptoms. ...
- Treatments for Laryngitis
Laryngitis symptoms normally start unexpectedly and worsen within a period of two to three days. The common symptoms for laryngitis are:...
- Why Is High Blood Pressure So Deadly?
Why Is High Blood Pressure Deadly?High blood pressure, or hypertension, is the most common cardiovascular issue globally. You may have it for years or even decades before it kills you, but it is indeed deadly. The fact is that high blood pressure doesn't show any signs or symptoms in most people....
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Dr. Christopher William Leesman D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Michael James Morphet D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Nathan A Swain D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Marcia A Liberatore MD917 Nw Grant Ave Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Richard Scott Thomas D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Dale Newton Alter M.D.240 2nd Ave Sw Albany OR 97321