Dr. Gordon Ball is a psychologist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Ball specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ball evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ball because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Maturation of umweg learning in white leghorn chicks.
- Histamine: effect on self-stimulation.
- Effects of experimental control of the hippocampal theta rhythm on learning and extinction in the free-moving rat.
- Vagotomy: effect on electrically elicited eating and self-stimulation in the lateral hypothalamus.
- Cerebellar stimulation in the rat: complex stimulation-bound oral behaviors and self-stimulation.
- Frequency-specific relation between hippocampal theta rhythm, behavior, and amobarbital action.
- Self-stimulation in the ventromedial hypothalamus.
- Septal self-stimulation and hippocampal activity.
- Hypothalamic self stimulation and feeding: different time functions.
- Modifying the behavior of the violent patient.
Dr. Gordon G Ball PHD's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10023Get Direction
Dr. Gordon G Ball PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Dr. Sonja M. Ramirez PH.D.Mobile office New York and Northeastern NJ 07110
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Vanessa Porto Caskey412 6th Avenue New York New York 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024