Dr. Thomas Paul Gustafson M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1414 Maryland Ave E Saint Paul MN, 55106
Dr. Thomas Gustafson practices Sleep Medicine in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Gustafson studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 2006
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Thomas Paul Gustafson M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55106Get Direction
Chisago City, MN 55013Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Paul Gustafson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gustafson
- Sleep Apnea and its Influence on Fatigue in the Workplace
Everyone is different. When comparing two individuals side by side, they are seldom identical, even in the way they react to the same stimuli. Even if they live together, it is common to observe that roommates, couples, or those who share a close relationship can respond differently to same...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Treatment Options
Restless legs syndrome that’s not connected to an underlying condition whatsoever, can effectively be managed with certain medications and lifestyle changes. However, if the accompanying symptoms are extremely severe, they can be cured by treating the underlying condition. For instance, iron...
- It’s Never Too Late: Woman Lost 250 Pounds After Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
Clocking at over 405 pounds, Elle Goodall needed to change her habits. After being diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at age 26, doctors warned her that she would not live past her 40s due to obesity. Instead of slumping into depression, she decided to make herself feel better.Changing Her Diet Plan...
- What is Sleep Paralysis?
Sleep paralysis is the inability to perform any of the voluntary movements while awake or while falling asleep. During this time, the person may not be able to move or talk. This feeling may last for few seconds to minutes, and may be quite scary for some. This may happen just once, or occur...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Dr. Jagdeep S Bijwadia MD, FCCP, DABSM401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Courtney Wade Whitney D.O.2700 Campus Drive Minneapolis MN 55441
- Dr. Alain F Broccard MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Evelyn Mai M.D.920 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Michael D Alter M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Louis Kazaglis M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415