Dr. Nisrine Cabani D.M.D
Dentist | General Practice918 E Dixie Ave Leesburg FL, 34748
Dr. Nisrine Cabani is a Dentist practicing in Leesburg, FL. Dr. Cabani specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nisrine Cabani D.M.D's Practice location
Leesburg, FL 34748Get Direction
Lakeland, FL 33813Get Direction
Dr. Nisrine Cabani D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cabani
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Adam Justin Barr D.D.S.980 Mount Homer Rd Eustis FL 32726
- Mrs. Julie A Vavruska DMD1389 S Us Highway 301 Sumterville FL 33585
- Mr. Majid Heydari DDS560 N. Us Hwy 27/441 Lady Lake FL 32159
- Dr. Sam J Guarnieri DMD2301 Maitland Center Pkwy Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Jesus Perez D.M.D.701 W Montrose St Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Richard W Rozensky DDS8792 Se 165th Mulberry Ln The Villages FL 32162