Dr. Michael App is an internist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. App specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. App provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1997
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Michael App MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49525Get Direction
Dr. Michael App MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. App
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Brown Fat is Great Fat
Brown fat is a health-friendly fat that helps the body to burn calories, instead of storing the energy as fat. Typically, adults do not have a lot of brown fat. A new study suggests that heart hormones may stimulate the production of brown fat cells. Researchers conducted a study on animals and...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- Dr. Belen Amat MD3501 Lake Eastbrook Blvd SE Grand Rapids Michigan 49546
- Dr. Richard Feenstra MD1300 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. John N Campbell M.D.1676 Viewpond Drive SE Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Dr. Susan Marie Terrell MD200 Jefferson Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Carlos Tavera MD25 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Gary Norman Humphries M.D.1900 Wealthy St Se Grand Rapids MI 49506