Dr. Amy Rubio is a Chiropractor practicing in Soquel, CA. Dr. Rubio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rubio seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Amy Ryanne Rubio D.C.'s Practice location
Soquel, CA 95073Get Direction
Dr. Amy Ryanne Rubio D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Robert J. Adams D.C.5435 Scotts Valley Dr Scotts Valley CA 95066
- Dr. Michael J Lacerda D.C.17295 Monterey Street Morgan Hill California 95037
- Dr. Fred F. Sanchez D.C., P.T2516 Samaritan Drive San Jose California 95124
- Dr. Logan J. Frahm D.C.928 E. Lake Avenue Watsonville California 95076
- Danette Laura Sutton5437 Scotts Valley Drive Scotts Valley California 95066
- Dr. Brian E Coyle D.C., F.A.S.B.E.1711 Branham Ln San Jose CA 95118