Dr. Shervin Yousefian practices Endocrinology in Albany, NY. Dr. Yousefian specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Yousefian examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Shervin Yousefian M.D.'s Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68131Get Direction
Dr. Shervin Yousefian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- Life-Saving Canines: Everything You Need to Know About Diabetes Support Dogs
Dogs are indeed man’s best friends. These adorable balls of fur can cheer you up when you are feeling down and keep you company when you are lonely. Admirably, they are also capable of saving lives, such as in the case of bomb-sniffing canines detecting explosive devices, and also ordinary house...
- Is Diabetes Really More Prevalent in Rural Areas?
Diabetes, the disease wherein blood sugar rises to a drastically high level, is considered to be one of the deadliest diseases in the world. It’s not surprising anymore since so many of the foods that we eat are rich in glucose. However, it is not just food that makes us develop diabetes, but it...
- Sleep and its Effects on a Man's Testosterone Level
Less sleep can reduce testosterone levels in men, according to a new study. As per the report, loss of sleep for a week results in a 15% reduction in the levels of testosterone in the blood. This reduction in the levels of testosterone may affect a man's health in many ways, including his sexual...
- Dr. Robert Steven Busch M.D.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Jay Garson Watsky M.D.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Erik Appel Cohen MD1365 Washington Avenue Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Michael Walker M.D.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Mary Ellen Ehlers M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. James John Figge M.D.158 Saratoga Avenue Waterford NY 12188