Dr. Mark Earl Brenner M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon5 Firstvillage Drive Pinehurst NC, 28374
Dr. Mark Brenner is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Pinehurst, NC. Dr. Brenner specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Brenner tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Orthopedic Surgery; Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, General Surgery
Dr. Mark Earl Brenner M.D.'s Practice location
Pinehurst, NC 28374Get Direction
Dr. Mark Earl Brenner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brenner
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. David Peter Fedder M.D.5 Firstvillage Drive Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Neil A Conti M.D.5 First Village Drive Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Jason Edward Guevara M.D.305 North Page Road Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Christopher Mclaurin Johnson M.D.2000 10th Ave Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. David E Strom M.D.5 Firstvillage Drive Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Daniel Mark Williams M.D.2817 Reilly St Fort Bragg NC 28310