Dr. Marilyn M Mahan M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1919 State St Suite 340 New Albany IN, 47150
Dr. Mahan is a Southern Indiana native. She graduated from Indiana University in 1985 and received her Medical Degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine in 1989. She completed her residency ...
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Bethesda Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; West Virginia Univ Hosps, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Marilyn M Mahan M.D.'s Practice location
New Albany, IN 47150Get Direction
Dr. Marilyn M Mahan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahan
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Surgical Treatment for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is rare in puberty, even though signs and symptoms of endometriosis can start with the first menstrual period. After menopause, the signs and symptoms of endometriosis disappear due to the lack of hormones.As mentioned, there is no cure for endometriosis. However, treatment includes...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Sean L. Francis1017 Lodge Hill Road Louisville Kentucky 40223
- Dr. Aaron D Stewart M.D.4130 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Peter S Uzelac M.D.401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. James M Link M.D.3940 Dupont Cir Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Steven T. Nakajima M.D.401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Steven H Pursell M.D.3991 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207