Dr. Patricia Miripol is a psychologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Miripol specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Miripol evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Miripol because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia A. Miripol PH.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19808Get Direction
Dr. Patricia A. Miripol PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. David Earl Crone PSYD215 North St Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Julie Elizabeth Keaveney PSY.D.109 Fox Knoll Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Ilene Elia Weintel PSY.D.5143a W Woodmill Dr Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Claire Graser PSY.D.205 N. Monroe Street Media PA 19063
- Dr. Linda Edith Santoro R.N., PH.D.168 Elkton Rd Newark DE 19711
- Dr. Owen Lugar Other457 West Rockland Road Montchanin DE 19710