Dr. Timothy S Wells MD
Ophthalmologist | Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive SurgeryMed College Clinics At The Eye Inst 925 North 87th Stree Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Timothy Wells is an ophthalmologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Wells specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Wells can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Wells can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Birth defects among infants of Gulf War veterans, 1989-1993.
- The mental health of U.S. military women in combat support occupations.
- Millennium Cohort: enrollment begins a 21-year contribution to understanding the impact of military service.
- Millennium Cohort: the 2001-2003 baseline prevalence of mental disorders in the U.S. military.
- Smallpox vaccination: comparison of self-reported and electronic vaccine records in the millennium cohort study.
- The physical and mental health of a large military cohort: baseline functional health status of the Millennium Cohort.
- US military service members vaccinated against smallpox in 2003 and 2004 experience a slightly higher risk of hospitalization postvaccination.
- Alcohol use and alcohol-related problems before and after military combat deployment.
- Baseline self reported functional health and vulnerability to post-traumatic stress disorder after combat deployment: prospective US military cohort study.
- Newly reported hypertension after military combat deployment in a large population-based study.
- Aircraft type and other risk factors for spinal disorders: data from 19,673 military cockpit aircrew.
- Civil engineering airman at increased risk for injuries and injury-related musculoskeletal disorders.
- Profile of two cohorts: UK and US prospective studies of military health.
- Airmen with mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI) at increased risk for subsequent
- Deployment-related depression screening, 2001-2008: comparing clinical versus research surveys.
Dr. Timothy S Wells MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Timothy S Wells MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wells
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Alternative Treatments For Cataracts
Approximately, a fifth of all people above the age of 60 have at least mild cataracts, and at the age of 75, that number increases significantly.A cataract presents itself as a reduction of clarity in the eye lens. A normal eye lens is comprised of clear water and variety of proteins. The lens...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Dr. Roger Richard Flickinger Jr M.D.1111 Delafield Street Waukesha Wisconsin 53188
- Dr. Valerie Ilana Elmalem M.D.1365b Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Sharath C Raja M.D.2600 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas V.p. Alpren M.D.2500 W Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53221
- Dr. Charles B Yang MD2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Douglas M. Long M.D.3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209