Dr. Sterling Hedrick is a rheumatologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Hedrick specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Hedrick treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1973
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Internal Medicine
- University Hospitals, Cleveland
- University Hospital of Clevel.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Dr. Sterling William Hedrick M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Sterling William Hedrick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter Yoga May Help
For years, people have long wondered why people laugh. During earlier times, royal families and aristocrats laughed discreetly, because it is deemed the proper way to laugh while commoners were described as people of lower position because of how barbaric their laughter was. In today’s world, no...
- Survey Shows 'Invisible' Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Difficult to Explain
According to Health Union’s most recent survey, “Rheumatoid Arthritis in America”, over 85% of patients (8 in 10) diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis struggle to explain “invisible” symptoms. “RA symptoms can be caused by a variety of other conditions. In my case, I had a badly swollen...
- Triathlete Keeps on Running Despite Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients suffering from RA often think that they can no longer exercise, and lose all motivation in improving their physical health and stamina. Reesa Partida is trying to prove that RA doesn't have to stop anyone from being physical.Her storyHearing the doctor diagnose a chronic disease is...
- Have Fatigue with Lupus? Try These Tips
Fatigue is a state of being tired resulting from mental or physical exertion or an illness. It is defined as a lack of energy and motivation. Fatigue does not meant that you're drowsy, but you may need to sleep or nap to get rid of this feeling. ...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Dr. Maha Munir Dawood MD203 Tommy Stalnaker Drive Warner Robins Georgia 31088
- Dr. Joseph J. Flood M.D., F.A.C.R.1211 Dublin Rd Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Kevin V Hackshaw M.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Matthew Rolland Husa M.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Eric Alvarez Lirio M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Kevin Dale Schlessel M.D.1211 Dublin Rd Columbus OH 43215