Dr. Richard Eckles is a Chiropractor practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Eckles specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Eckles seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Richard Charles Eckles DC's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65804Get Direction
CENTERVILLE, IA 52544Get Direction
Dr. Richard Charles Eckles DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Kory Johnson D.C.3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Aimee L Labrie DC3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Steven Paul Baca D.C.3021 E. Sunshine Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Julie Rhoads D.C.1424 E Cherry St Springfield MO 65802
- Dr. Curtis George Horton DC2027 E Cherry Springfield MO 65802
- Dr. Martin Thomas Falukos DC1762 E Cherry St Springfield MO 65802