Dr. Bart Waxman is an anesthesiologist practicing in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Waxman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Waxman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1990
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Survival of female patients with cancer of the breast: a study of the effects of demographic and economic factors.
- The relationship of physical health to the incidence of accidents.
- A general cross-classification program for digital computers.
- Morphine: sites of action in guanosine nucleoside pathway.
- Biomedical computing--1965.
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Anesthesiology Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Bart Duran Waxman MD's Practice location
Dr. Bart Duran Waxman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waxman
- What Is Porphyria?
Porphyria is an inherited group of disorders that affect the skin and nerves. Porphyria that affects the skin is referred to as cutaneous porphyria, while the condition that affects the nerves is known as acute porphyria. Both types result in the accumulation of the chemical porphyrin in the body....
- Is Jock Itch Contagious?
If you experience itching, redness of the skin, and a deep sense of irritation in your genital area, chances are you have jock itch. This is, broadly speaking, an infection you pick up from infected clothing or public places where species of microbes called yeast and fungi lurk unseen.What Is Jock...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Brandon Lucas Villarreal M.D.25500 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Vimal S. Lala D.O.7230 Medical Center Drive West Hills California 91307
- Dr. Lisa Diane Vidato MD Santa Monica California
- Sylvia Ashour Abdulian3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City CA 91604
- Dr. Kongyuan He M.D.16886 Encino Hill Drive Encino California 91436
- Dr. Katrine H. Lepedjian M.D.1107 Furman Place Glendale California 91206