Jamie Hartnett is a physical therapist practicing in South Dennis, MA. Jamie Hartnett specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jamie Hartnett can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jamie Hartnett will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jamie L Hartnett PT's Practice location
South Dennis, MA 02660Get Direction
Jamie L Hartnett PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Nicole C Pavick DPT130 North St Hyannis MA 02601
- Amy Beth Boyle P.T.120 Woodlands Way Brewster MA 02631
- Amanda Mahoney DPT535 Centerville Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Stephen Paul Ventura Other873 Harwich Rd Brewster MA 02631
- Ms. Patricia I. Wolfe PT, MS130 North St Hyannis MA 02601
- Courtney Strait DPT168 Industrial Dr Mashpee MA 02649