Dr. Mark Loebig practices Emergency Medicine in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Loebig assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Loebig examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1980
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1980
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Broadlawns Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Broadlawns Medical Center Program
Dr. Mark Loebig MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32605Get Direction
Dr. Mark Loebig MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Jeremy Heath Collins MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Eliezer Akri DO6500 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Falgiani MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Joseph Adrian Tyndall MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Joel Lee Moll MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Mahesh Setty MD6500 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605