William Frederick Zeman M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease85280 Ridgetop Rd Eugene OR, 97405
Dr. William Zeman is a cardiologist practicing in Eugene, OR. Dr. Zeman specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Zeman also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
William Frederick Zeman M.D.'s Practice location
Eugene, OR 97405Get Direction
William Frederick Zeman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeman
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Michael J Menen M.D.413 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Nasreen A Ilias-khan M.D.4950 Children's Place Saint Louis MO 63110
- Matthew Trojan M.D.3311 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Jerold A Hawn M.D.3311 Riverbend Drive Springfield OR 97477
- Soo H. Park M.D.960 N 16th St Springfield OR 97477
- Richard C. Padgett M.D.3311 River Bend Drive Springfield OR 97477