Dr. David Stern practices Nuclear Medicine in GREAT NECK, NY. Dr. Stern uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
David Lee Stern M.D.'s Practice location
GREAT NECK, NY 11021Get Direction
David Lee Stern M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Cope with Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast cancer chemotherapy side effects vary from person to person, and depend on radiation dose and frequency among many other factors. Your physical and mental health also play a role in how symptoms may affect you. Everyone is different, so there is no way to predict who may or may not experience...
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Laser Surgery?
Carpel tunnel syndrome also abbreviated as CTS is a condition that causes weakness and a lot of pain to the wrist. CTS develop as a result of problems with wrist nerves. This means that the condition is not associated with muscles as many believe. The symptoms of this condition can range from mild...
- Tips For Managing Laryngitis
The voice box which is also known as the larynx, and vocal cords can start swelling, and cause irritation which is caused by a condition called laryngitis. It is not permanent and can fade with time. It is characterized by your voice becoming hoarse and sometimes complete loss of speech. Most causes...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Arun J. Palkhiwala MD42-07 30th Avenue Astoria New York 11103
- Dr. Sherif Heiba MD1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Zaza J Aivazi MD150 E 77th St New York NY 10021
- Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.108 E 96th St New York NY 10128
- Oscar Blanco-franco MD30 Davis Ave White Plains NY 10605
- Farah Elias Atallah-lajam MD3141 45th St Astoria NY 11103