Dr. Pamela A Middleton M.D.
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine2051 Clevidence Blvd Suite A Clarksville IN, 47129
Dr. Pamela Middleton is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Clarksville, IN. Dr. Middleton evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1996
Indiana University School of Medicine 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- University Hosp, Inc, Family Medicine
Dr. Pamela A Middleton M.D.'s Practice location
Clarksville, IN 47129Get Direction
Dr. Pamela A Middleton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Middleton
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- What Is Flakka?
Flakka is now more popular than ever, with stories about its use spreading to national news channels. These stories range from hilarious to frightening, which makes flakka so interesting. There are stories of people running through the streets naked, which are a bit hilarious. However, there are...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Dr. Jonathan Kunis M.D.2401 University Parkway Sarasota Florida 34243
- Dr. Burns Mack Brady M.D.1017 W. Market St. Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Nanine S Henderson DO4010 Dupont Cir Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Campbell M.D.1804 E 10th St Jeffersonville IN 47130
- Dr. Robert Joseph Middleton M.D.2100 Gardiner Ln Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Teresa D Parrott MD309 Ash Ave Pewee Valley KY 40056