Dr. Pornpavee Panichkul is a prosthodontist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Panichkul specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Ms. Pornpavee Panichkul D.D.S, M.S.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70119Get Direction
Ms. Pornpavee Panichkul D.D.S, M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Laparoscopy and Ovarian Cyst Removal
What is an ovarian cyst?An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that mainly occurs on or inside the ovary. Ovarian cysts are very common but usually don’t show any symptoms. For this reason, they go undetected in most cases. These cysts occur naturally and eventually disappear after a few months.To...
- Type 3c Diabetes: Misdiagnosed and Mistreated
Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes have long been believed to be the major and most popular forms of diabetes to be diagnosed. Everyone understands that the most common forms, type 1 and type 2, result from insulin-related issues in a patient, while gestational diabetes is present in pregnant...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Marco Antonio Brindis DDS1100 Florida Ave Rm 5465 New Orleans LA 70119
- Dr. Paola Maria Donaire DDS1304 Clearview Pkwy Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Arturo Jose Mendez D.D.S., M.SC.1100 Florida Ave New Orleans LA 70119
- Dr. Oscar Andres Pappa D.D.S.1100 Florida Ave New Orleans LA 70119
- Dr. Kellene Marie Cole DDS9541 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70123
- Dr. Gerard Jules Chiche DDS1430 John Wesley Gilbert Drive Augusta GA 30912