Dr. Daniel Ray Howard MD
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine821 N Eutaw St Suite 405 Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Daniel Howard is a family practitioner practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Howard specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Howard possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Antipsychotic-induced alterations in CB1 receptor-mediated G-protein signaling and in vivo pharmacology in rats.
- Inhibition of microorganisms on a carrion breeding resource: the antimicrobial peptide activity of burying beetle (Coleoptera: Silphidae) oral and anal secretions.
- Porous titanium bases for osteochondral tissue engineering.
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Family Medicine
Dr. Daniel Ray Howard MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Ray Howard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Howard
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Dr. Neil Ira Rosenman MD14955 Shady Grove Rd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Fernando Porter MD8815 Germantown Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Ariane K Cometa M.D.10151 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Delia Rossetto Chiaramonte M.D.5901 Falls Rd Baltimore MD 21209
- Dr. Ryan A Gorman D.O710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Joyce E King Other9101 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237