Dr. Roushdy Malek is an ophthalmologist practicing in Barberton, OH. Dr. Malek specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Malek can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Malek can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Kasr El Aini Fac Med Cairo Univ- Cairo 1955
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- United Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Roushdy W Malek MD's Practice location
Barberton, OH 44203Get Direction
Mr. Roushdy W Malek MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Richard W. Hertle MD1 Perkins Square Akron Ohio 44302
- Dr. Douglas J Ripkin M.D.9424 State Route 14 Streetsboro OH 44241
- Dr. Selena Y Fu M.D.1211 W La Palma Ave Anaheim CA 92801
- Dr. Charles H Davis D.O.789 Graham Rd Cuyahoga Falls OH 44221
- Dr. Nancy Elaine Awender M.D.75 Arch St Akron OH 44304
- Dr. Mark Andrew Gersman M.D.4676 Douglas Cir Nw Canton OH 44718