Dr. Michael Di iorio is a general practitioner practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Di iorio does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Di iorio provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Micro-surgery (Phlebectomy)
- Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation
- Varithena® (Polidocanol Injectable Foam)
- Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy Treatment Of Venous Disorders
- Visual Sclerotherapy
- VeinGogh (Ohmic Thermolysis)
Michael Mario Di iorio MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85027Get Direction
Wilton, CT 06897Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78749Get Direction
Austin, TX 78749Get Direction
Michael Mario Di iorio MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- What Causes HIV?
HIV is a virus and at the same time an infection. It stands for human immunodeficiency virus. The virus was identified in humans back in the 1980s in Western and Central Africa. At first, it was believed to have been acquired from chimpanzees. However, there are many different theories trying to...
- Is Dengue Fever Contagious?
Dengue fever is not contagious, and it cannot be spread from human to human or from animal to human by direct contact. It is not an airborne disease that infects you by inhaling polluted air. It is not a water-borne disease that can infect you by drinking contaminated water....
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- What are the Possible Side Effects of Methylprednisolone?
Methylprednisolone is a common drug that is recommended for a number of conditions like arthritis, blood-related problems, allergies, cancers, eye conditions, and various other medical conditions. Methylprednisolone helps in reducing the response of the immune system of the body to various triggers...
- How Long Can Jock Itch Last?
Jock Itch is an infection that usually targets the groin. It spreads over the skin of the thighs, near the genitals and the buttocks in men and women. It is mostly caused by a Dermatophyte fungus and the Candida Albicans yeast. The result is extreme redness of the skin, severe rashes, and itching,...
- Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez M.D.1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. William Michael Marsh M.D.20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Charles Dennis Schwengel DO4550 E Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85032
- Mrs. Suzanne Mp Bennett DO18275 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Bonnie Goodman DO3501 W Osborn Rd Phoenix AZ 85019
- Dr. Ignacio Cabezudo MD1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281