Dr. Amy Xu practices Radiation Oncology in Boston, MA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Xu specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School 2014
Dr. Amy Xu M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Amy Xu M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Dr. Lyubov Girshovich MD41 Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01805
- Dr. Michael N Corradetti M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Joshua Garren MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Aileen B Chen MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Kathryn E. Huber M.D., PH.D.800 Washington St # 359 Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Tracy A Balboni M.D., M.P.H.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115